I am currently a full time student so I do not have my etsy shop up and going. I am willing to do t-shirt/photo quilts with advance notice. Just contact me! THANKS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photo Quilts

(Created for a Cystic Fibrosis Foundation fundraiser)



Photo Quilts are a great way to create a keepsake.

  • Pieced by Whitney
  • Machine Quilted by outside source
  • $18 per photo square + the cost of machine quilting
  • There is an additional charge for photo editing. The fee is $2 per square for digitally editing pictures into one square.
  • Note: I cannot guarantee a finished date of the quilt due to the machine quilter. She usually is really busy so time estimates are anywhere from 1 month - 4 months. I also cannot guarantee the cost of the machine quilter's fee as she charges on a quilt by quilt basis.

No comments: